Aaah, the wonderful world of strata. I found some old Flat Chat columns on my computer today, going back almost 12 years , and guess what? We are still talking about basically the same issues.
Even so, there’s always a new twist as we discover different ways to drive our neighbours insane.
Here’s a selection of some of the very latest laments from StrataLand that have popped up of the Flat Chat Forum.
- Cat lovers say they are being victimised by a dog owner who raises bogus complaints and spies on them via the security cameras. That’s HERE
- Are planter boxes on the balcony common property? Click HERE.
- What do you do about the “Psychopath Next Door”? Go HERE.
- Should Unit Entitlements (and therefore levies) on new apartments be based on their estimated value or their actual sales price. Get the calculators out for THIS ONE.
- Do you have to bring old electrical wiring up to the current code standards just because it’s old? Switch on HERE.
- Will the new laws mean the end of “blind proxies” to the chair and proxy farming entirely. We say yes and no, HERE.