One should never assume anything. I had thought that with so many people working from home, the correspondence to the Forum would take off like a rocket.
When it just trundled along, I thought – hey, maybe we’ve solved everyone’s problems. Ha!
Then people started to drift back to work and … wham! We’ve been inundated with posts and emails.
Which makes me think, a lot of you are reading and responding at work or during your commute. Doesn’t matter to us. If we are keeping you entertained and informed – wherever you are and whatever you’re doing – our work is done.
All of which brings us to this week’s bumper selection of posts including one about people with enclosed balconies not being allowed to wash their windows. That’s HERE.
- Strata manager taking instructions from one owner and refusing to let committee see invoices. That’s HERE.
- What do you do when there’s a stack of problems and no one wants to fix them. That’s HERE.
- I just moved in and I can hear every footstep upstairs. What can I do? That’s HERE.
- Can the committee charge us the cost of contacting the strata manager? That’s HERE.
- Who’s responsible for a fence between properties? That’s HERE.
- Big strata scheme with massive problems. That’s HERE.
Believe it or not, there are even more questions and answers in the Flat Chat Forum.
Register, log in and post – or just send an email – and someone one will have an answer.