Flat Chat Forum Parking Peeves Current Page

  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
  • Creator
  • #48669

    My car was on my parking spot. paint was damaged by acid and chemicals stuff from upstair building balcony leak
    I tried to call my strata to fix the problem and repair paint but they told me it’s not strata response I have to call my own car insurance to set.
    I’m not sure that’s right

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #48672

    If you can prove that a fault in the common property caused the damage, then you should be able to claim from the strata. So if you have the proof, give it to the strata manager and tell him/her to claim on strata insurance.

    However, it may be simpler to claim on your insurance, and if they want they can deal with the strata insurance company.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Flat Chat Forum Parking Peeves Current Page