• Creator
  • #11563

    A member of the SC (12-lot complex in NSW) is trying to pass a by-law at the upcoming AGM (as part of the required by-law review) where no pet would be allowed and the SC could unreasonably refuse an owner the right to keep their pet.
    If the by-law passes, what can I do? Take this to NCAT? What’s the procedure?


  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.