• Creator
  • #9897

    I have been trying to raise access control security breach and fire safety and structural integrity concerns to specific residential buildings of the SYDNEY CBD.

    The only way that i found is to contact the building manager and strata manager, unfortunately it appears that for some building the Building manager or Strata manager aren’t forwarding my concerns to the CE or even worst they are forwarding my mail to their contractors friends thus the CE is never aware of anything and the Building manager or strata manager doesn’t have to explain himself to the CE concerning very important issues.

    I thought that i could find out who are the CE members or at list the Chairman but i still can’t find out.

    Is anyone has a good suggestion?


    The main problem is that when you face dodgy building managers or strata managers you are stuck.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.