• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
  • Creator
  • #9536

    I want to install a split system aircon in my townhouse, which involves putting a hole in a wall.  To do this by the book, I need to get a by-law drafted, approved and registered – correct?  I’ve been quoted a cost of approx $1,000 to draft and register the new by-law.  Does this sound reasonable?

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.