- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by .
1. Is it correct for an executive committee member to gain approval from the other owners for sole usage of currently common property (roof space) using a by-law?.
2. Is this unfair on other owners since it will increase (almost double) this owner’s floor area with no increase in their lot fees, which are currently not based on Lot area, rather each unit pays the same fees i.e. annual strata levies divided by number of Lots.
3. How is the future maintenance of this sole usage common property maintained?.
4. How is disruption and possible damage to other unit walls / ceilings during construction covered? It may also weaken the building.
- This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.