- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
1. What if your strata committee has developed a COVID safety plan and some residents don’t follow it? For instance, they buzz into the foyer the postman who doesn’t wear a mask and doesn’t sign into the QR Code. This event could be a potential super-spreader!
2. Today’s SMH/Age contained a report where workers infected with COVID are claiming compensation. Are Owners Corporations liable as it appears businesses are?
- This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.