- This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 2 weeks ago by .
I live in a building of fewer than 10 apartments. Our car entry has a large gate operated by an FAAC electric motor. If power fails we all have a key to over ride the motor (plus a hidden spare one in common area) to be able to open the gate. It is very easy to use.
Four of our residents believe the Victorian rule is we must have an emergency push button. Three do not. I cannot find a government ruling on this ( nor can they).
We have had break ins and stealing from our car park so I like the key method better.
(1) Can anybody direct me to legislation advising do we have to have am emergency push button?
(2) has anyone had one installed and can suggest an installer if we have to do one?
- This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.