- This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
I’m hoping someone on here can give me some advice on a personal security camera installed by a neighbour. We live in a strata of 36 units and one owner has taken it upon himself to install a security camera outside his apartment door. This concerns me for two reasons:
1. I don’t think he should be able to film the coming and goings of people in the apartment block moving around a common area.
2. Does he have the right to install a camera on common property (it is on the brickwork above his door) without any executive committee approval?
If this is the case and he is able to instal it on common brickwork inside the hallway, does that mean I can now install a small indoor basketball hoop above my door for my young children to play with?
Any help on this issue would be welcome and appreciated.
This post has been edited to remove personal criticisms – JimmyT
- This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.