- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by .
1) Is there a time limit for the length of time For Sale and For Lease signs hammered into common property lawns may remain there?
Currently one leasing agent has left a For Lease sign on the front lawn for about 2 weeks because he hasn’t managed to find a tenant. A different sales agent has left a For Sale sign on the lawn for almost a month because the unit did not sell at auction and therefore the unit remains on the market.
For some unkown reason 2 resident owners are pressuring the owners of these 2 units to have the signs removed. We were always under the impression that signs may remain until a unit is sold or leased.
2) Are there any rules if these types of signs are placed in a unit window rather than hammered into common property lawns?
3) Our strata scheme does not have a by-law regarding such signs.
4) If rules do exist about signage, please advise the legislation.
Thank you for the Flat Chat website which we read every week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.