• Creator
  • #11404

    We have just received a form 15 Adjudication Application. We are only three units, one owner has written the submission. We would like to get a lawyer to do  our submission, we are in Brisbane. We would love any advice or does anyone know a local lawyer. The other owners don’t speak English so it is going to be up to us. 

    The owner who has done the complaints has asked for about ten things to be done to his place alone. One of them being water proofing of subteranean walls where there never was any. While there are exclusive use areas there were no bylaws written up exactly how these exclusive use areas had to be cared for. They were done in 1990. I don’t want to get into too much detail. This man has been relentless since buying the place, calling all sorts of meetings, sending committee members about 10 emails a day. Everyone is just tired and do not have the time to do up the submission.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.