Flat Chat Forum Company Title Current Page

  • Creator
  • #37125

    Hi there

    Hope you don’t mind me joining.
    Termite damaged structural flooring between apartments – should the remedy be paid for by individual who discovered it or the Company?

    If these works and associated disputes over costs are continuing to be delayed, can impacted owner remedy and claim costs later?

    Appreciate any advice. And any lawyers in Sydney who come recommended.


    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by .
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #37147

    Your company title documents will tell you who is responsible for what in the building, but I would take a wild guess and say that in this case it’s the company.

    As for a lawyer, scroll up the page and click on the ad for our sponsors Sachs Gerace Broome, who have all the knowledge and experience you will need.  Tell them we sent you and they’ll look after you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Flat Chat Forum Company Title Current Page