- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by .
I've been living in apartments for the last 6 years, and in the 3 blocks I've lived in (2 small blocks less than 20 units, and 1 large 200+ unit block), everything has been done the “old-fashioned” way, ie paper-based noticeboards, paper-based levy notices, in-person meetings, etc.. yet would seem to be a lot more efficient to do some/all of these things online.
Am interested to hear about people's experiences with online strata services. eg
– online noticeboards or email notifications
– online levy notices/payment collection and reconciliation
– meetings using tele/video-conferencing
– any other common services being managed online
Particularly interested to hear thoughts on:
1. What works vs what is done better the old way?
2. Have they replaced the old paper-based ways, or do you still need to do both?
3. How common is it for these services to be done online? Are most people still doing it the old-fashioned way, or have most moved online?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.