- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 1 day ago by .
Some elderly folk in our strata want to participate in annual and general meetings, but find it hard to do so.
In passing, one suggested that a voting paper be attached to any agenda and that it could be completed and
emailed or posted back to the Secretary or managing agent in time to be counted at a meeting.
I have a few queries:
1. Apart from NSW STRATA SCHEMES MANAGEMENT REGULATION 2016 – Reg 14 and Reg 15, are there any other regulations or sections of the NSW SSMA that addresses this matter?
2. Are there any matters that cannot be voted on pre-meeting?
3. If an owner asked to have this motion listed on the agenda for say the AGM, is this considered a:
Special Resolution or
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.