- This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by .
I would love to know your thoughts on non essential renovations being carried out in a tiny unit block in these which are unprecedented times.
Things to consider:
* Noise pollution – all residents are currently working from home and have no choice or have lost work and are still at home – all day every day
* Extension on “noise Hours/days” Construction in NSW to 7 days a week, 7am – 7pm
* Social distancing in a small block in a small apartment for the builders, and the residents
* Council approval in a Heritage building not requested – therefore not approved
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.