This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Cobra 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #37771

    I’m in NSW. We had our plumber in the other day to replace some taps and when turning off the water to our unit he noted that the mains cut-off valve for our unit was in need of repair (non urgent) and further advised that notwithstanding that the valve is located within our unit it is common property and therefore would need to be repaired by the Owners Corporation.

    Is this correct?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register